Awake @ 8 – November 17 – 2016
Date(s) - 17/11/2016
5:30 pm-9:00 pm
Best Western Inn on the Bay
Registration: 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm
Dinner: 6:30 pm
It’s our annual Christmas event — where our breakfast meeting is held in the evening.
It’s a fun night with games, raffles and crafts! Design your own custom holiday cards and wine gift container! Door prizes will be part of a bucket raffle.
Raffle items include:
- $50 gift certificates (Downtown Improvement Association)
- $50 gift card (Zehr’s)
- Overnight stay (Best Western Inn-on-the-Bay)
- Bird feeder and bird feed (Collins Barrow)
- Gift basket of chocolates and other treats (Leeder and Associates)
- 2 Attack game tickets (The Attack)
- Bag full of goodies (Bayshore Broadcasting)
- Fitbit Activity Tracker (Staples)
- 4 $25 gift cards (McArthur Tire)
- 2 gift baskets (Foodland)
- Gift certificate (Winexpert)
- Dinner voucher for 2 (Best Western Inn-on-the-Bay)
- 12 water refills (The Water Store)
- 2 legal wills (Middlebro’ and Stevens Barristers and Solicitors)
- $40 from Boston Pizza
- First Aid kit (Georgian Bay Fire and Safety)
- $100 gift certificat (barebirch)
- doTERRA essential oils gift basket (DIYHealthy4U)
- And much more!
It is our privilege to ask all attendees to make a donation to the United Way of Bruce Grey. Please bring to the event new woolen winter socks (all sizes and colours) and/or low energy efficient light bulbs. Both are much in demand.
Price includes dinner and craft materials. Be sure to bring business cards for networking!
Bookings are closed for this event.